ONEP is a project that aims to characterize, understand and evaluate how demographics – childbirth and ageing – are changing and influencing our society and our economies.
The ONEP Conference brings together professionals from across a wide variety of research fields and organizations for a capital experience to move knowledge, social awareness, and initiatives forward.
The goals of the Conference are:
- To provide a privileged debate forum for organizations, researchers, companies and general public concerned with ageing and childbirth;
- To increase the public awareness of the several childbirth issues, as well as the matters related to the quality of life of the elderly in Portugal;
- To contribute to broaden new strategies for childbirth encouragement programs;
- To promote the networking between the different intervenient.
Featuring presentations, lectures, workshops, roundtables, and a keynote speaker to inspire you, the conference’s program targets topics and solutions that partners, academics and stakeholders deem valuable.
As an attendee, you will:
- be engaging in a privileged debate forum for organizations, researchers, companies, and general public concerned with ageing and childbirth.
- learn and connect with colleagues, as well as industry leaders and experts, in an environment that fosters and supports knowledge and networking.
- expand your network and obtain conference information to update or develop new projects.
- Learn about new products and services.